HOUSEBOAT RENTAL AGREEMENT –
Check in 4 PM on the ______ Check out 9 AM on the ________
I / we understand:
1/ 2 of the rental fee must be paid 75 days prior to boarding and the full rental must be paid 30 days prior to boarding or my reservation will be cancelled and all monies paid will be forfeited. . A minimum fee of $100 will be charged for the boat being returned unclean. A late charge of $100 per hour or any part of an hour will be charged for late returns.
- Houseboat may only be operated/driven by the Customer, who is 25 years of age or older and whose name appears on the rental agreement.
- Do not dispose of any paper products in toilet. Use small trash cans provided in bathroom for all toilet tissue, etc.
- Do not walk, sit or lie on forward part (over front deck) of top deck (dangerous & will not support weight).
- Be aware of all laws pertaining to the operation of your boat. Violations could result in fines.
- Navigation of boat is prohibited before sunrise and after sunset (Emergency Only).
- No life jackets are to be used for pleasure (Emergency Only) and must be returned dry – unless used for an emergency. Personal Flotation Devices (PFD’s) are required to be worn by all passengers 12 and under while riding outside of the main cabin of the houseboat.
- All garbage must be put in dumpster at Resort.
- In case of mechanical problems, do not attempt repairs. Report the issue to Resort.
- No person shall operate leased watercraft while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No more than the number of people or max weight posted on the watercraft are allowed to ride on the watercraft at one time.
Niemeyer’s Rugged River Resort and its’ owners are not responsible for any loss due to equipment failure, weather, illness, accident or change in plans.
I/we acknowledge I/we am/are responsible and assume responsibility to see that family and guests obey the rules. I/we am/are responsible for any and all loss, damages and injuries while operating, maintaining and mooring the houseboat including but not limited to resort property and third party property. Niemeyer’s Rugged River Resort is not liable for loss or other damage to any property of the customer or any other person who may have been in or on the houseboat.
I/we have been instructed in the safe use and navigation of the houseboat and acknowledge that the boat is in sea worthy condition with all necessary safety and life preserving equipment aboard for the safe operation of the vessel.